THE COOKIES USED ON OUR ONLINE SERVICES
- The cookies we and our business partners use on our online services can be grouped into the following categories:
- Essential cookies: Some of the cookies on our online services are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie that enables you to log into your account on the website, or one which allows communication between your browser and the website. Our cookie-preference cookie, described in the section ‘How to reject or opt out of receiving cookies’, is also an essential cookie. You may not be able to use our website without these cookies.
- Website functionality cookies: These cookies enable you to browse our online services and use features such as shopping baskets and wish lists.
- Website analytics cookies: We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use our online services. An example is counting the number of different people visiting our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. This allows us to continuously improve our online services and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies: When browsing or shopping online, our online services will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This improves your experience and makes your browsing simpler, easier and more personal to you.
- Social sharing cookies: When browsing or shopping online, our online services will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This improves your experience and makes your browsing simpler, easier and more personal to you.
ADVERTISING COOKIES USED ON OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS’ WEBSITES
HOW TO REJECT OR OPT OUT OF RECEIVING COOKIES
- If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support section on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
- Please note that our online services cannot always control third-party cookies stored on your machine from our online services and that setting your cookie preferences with us will not stop those third-party cookies from being stored on your machine. Therefore you must manage these cookies directly with the relevant third party. Please see our ‘Third party cookies’ section below for more information.
- Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Shipping Charges are based on shipping destination and quantity of units purchased. Further discounts are applicable on the purchase of a larger amount.
All products are shipped via reputed courier companies such as USPS, UPS and other such renowned companies that are completely insured and reliable. Our Shipping Rates are subsidized and are much lower than what the shipping companies usually charge for international shipments. We always strive to offer our shoppers the lowest shipping charges possible. Please note that shipping companies determine shipping charges based on the package weight.
If you have shopped multiple products in a single transaction, we will send it to you in one single shipment. (In case of a single shipment, the delivery date would be on the date when all the products are ready to ship).
Different products have different delivery dates. If you have chosen multiple products to be sent in one single shipment, the delivery date would be done on the later available product. For example, one item has the 15th of this month as delivery date and another item has 18th of the same month as delivery date. For a single shipment, the delivery date would be on the 18th.
However, if you want us to ship the earlier available products first, please contact our customer care.
At the time of delivery, if you are not available to receive the parcel, the courier company would leave a note for you to call them and arrange for re-delivery or you can pick it up from their location.
We are not responsible for any delay caused by any unforeseen time lags by the courier companies in delivering the parcels to the customer, or if the customer is not available at the time of delivery.
Please note that if there are any customs or duties applicable for the ordered items, it would be billed separately to the customer by the courier company at the time of delivery. The duties and taxes are not a part of the customer’s payment made to us. This doesn’t apply for shipments to USA and Canada where prices are inclusive of taxes and customs duty.
- Hale Beverages offers an early delivery service to fulfill the delivery of your shipment before the delivery date.
- Early delivery request comes with an additional fee of 10 USD(standard equivalent) per product.
- Products shipped using Express delivery are generally delivered within 2-4 days from the date of dispatch of the product
- Products shipped using Standard delivery are generally delivered within 5-8 days from the date of dispatch of the product
- Hale Beverages is not liable to reimburse the cost of any lost shipments that may have occurred while returning goods to our return center.
- In case of any lost shipments, customers are requested to get in touch with the respective local post/courier services for reimbursements
- We always recommend using local postal services only.
FAQ on Shipping Policy
Q - In case of a single shipment, on what date will multiple products be delivered?
A - Different products have different delivery dates. If you have chosen multiple products to be sent in one single shipment, the delivery date would be done on the later available product. For example, one item has the 15th of this month as delivery date and another item has 18th of the same month as delivery date. For a single shipment, the delivery date would be on the 18th.
Q – I have chosen multiple products. Is it possible to have the items of earlier available dates shipped first?
A – Absolutely. Hale Beverages cherishes your time spent with us and truly understands its value. If you have chosen multiple products and want items of earlier available dates to be shipped earlier, please contact our customer care.
We are committed to our users’ rights to privacy. We promise to share transparently all aspects of how the Hale Beverages product and website work in regard to privacy, terms, and personal data, and we are in full support of efforts to ensure your protection online. The following is a collection of information and resources to help answer any questions you have about your experience with us. We’re grateful for your interest and proud to have you as a part of our community!
- What personal information do we collect from you and how?
- What about cookies? What are cookies?
- How this information may be used
- Who we will share your personal information with
- How you can access your personal information and keep it up to date
- Safeguarding your personal information
- How we can make changes to this policy
- Where and how to ask questions or contact us about this policy
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES? WHAT ARE COOKIES?
HOW THIS INFORMATION MAY BE USED
- Whenever you give us your personal information we will use it in accordance with applicable privacy laws and for the purposes set out in this policy, on the data entry forms you complete, in any relevant terms and conditions and on pages or emails which link to the data entry forms.
- When you use our services: If you use any of our services, register for or attend one of our events, set up, look at or change your account details or contact your personal shopper or a member of our Customer Care team, we will record your personal details. Your information will be used in the first place to provide the products, services or information you have asked for and to provide you with a shopping experience. We keep the information you provide and may use it for several purposes, including: (i) accounting, billing, reporting and audit; (ii) credit checking or screening; (iii) authentication and identity checks; (iv) credit, debit or other payment card verification and screening; (v) debt collection; (vi) safety, security, health, training, administrative and legal purposes; (vii) data matching and dedupe, statistical and market analysis, and marketing information; (viii) advertising and marketing for us, our Group and third parties; (ix) developing, testing and maintaining systems; (x) studies, research and development; (xi) customer surveys; (xii) customer care and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences; (xiii) where required by law or in connection with legal proceeding or disputes; and (iv) any other uses set out in the terms and conditions for use of our services. For these purposes we may disclose your information to one or more of the other organizations listed in the section called “who we will share your personal information with”.
- We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates, as detailed in the next section.
- Testimonials: If you give us feedback, we may use it to improve our services and we may publish it online or offline to promote our business and our services.
- Comments and reviews submitted to our online services: If you wish to submit a comment or feedback on a blog or article featured on our services, we may (but are not obliged to) publish your comment online or offline to promote our business and our services. We will collect your name or username which will be displayed next to your comment and e-mail address, which will not be published, but which we may use to contact you in relation to your comment.
WHO WE WILL SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
- Every now and again, we receive requests for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your personal information, we will provide it to the organisation asking for it.
- We collate information about site traffic, sales, wish lists, and other commercial information which we may pass onto third parties, but this information does not include any details which can identify you personally.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND KEEP IT UP TO DATE
- You have the right to see information we hold about you, with some exceptions which are described in the privacy laws. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to pay a processing fee.
- You have the right to review and update your personal details. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information, we hold is not correct, please visit our online services and, after logging into the site using the "Sign In" menu on the home page, your personal information will be made available for review and change in the "My Account" section. Only you or, upon your request, our Customer Care team, may access your personal data from our online services using your user ID and password. Information may be changed online within “My Details”, “Shipping Details” and “My Email Preferences”. You can change or delete saved shipping/billing address. If you change your billing or shipping address while your order is still being processed, the order will be re-processed through security validation checks. If you prefer, you may contact us by email at email@example.com and we will amend your personal details.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided to us. We have put in place technology and security policies which are designed to protect the personal information we hold about you. We also follow the security procedures that applicable privacy laws require. These cover storing, using and releasing any information you have provided and, as well as measures designed to prevent unauthorized access or use. When you place an order or access your account information, we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your payment information before it is sent to us to protect it from unauthorized use.
HOW WE CAN MAKE CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
WHERE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS OR CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY